Mercy Alley

If you are a preacher of mercy, do not preach an imaginary but the true mercy. If the mercy is true, you must therefore bear the true, not an imaginary sin. God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world.Luther Down Mercy Alley, all the wretches find a home - indeed, the only home there is, and wretches are all we are.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Not Another One!

So now, not only do I have one silly blog, but TWO silly blogs! I am probably going to scale back the other one, cause I like blogger better (say that ten times fast), but we will see. I am going to move over some of my old content from xanga to this one, so be ready for a few articles in a hurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home